K Dismas
K Dismas, Email
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

Pear everytime I answer you say you will connect me to an

Pear everytime I answer you say you will connect me to an engineer. 30 mins have elapsed and no replyPlease olease help
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tallkng to Engineer Richard at 10.00 this morning
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just That I paid my £5 this morning do not send me another form to fill in

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** am sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.
But, I'll do my best to help you with your concern.

Do you want me to proceed to help you? If yes can you state your problem with your outlook, please?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can we do it on my computer rather than this phone

I'm sorry but if you're referring to the $39 remote control service, I'm afraid I won't be able to accept it at this moment. Other experts, on the other hand, can still fulfill the request. Furthermore, I am happy to continue the conversation through chat.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Give me Minute

Okay, sure no problem.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Can we proceed via chat conversation now?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I need to reconnect my computer.Do I still have to pay £22
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
CAn we talk on line on my computer

No, we can proceed via chat conversation.

Yes of course, try to open your computer and check your emails in order to respond to me here.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Hi, are you now with your computer?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Do not understand

You said that you want to talk with me using your computer right?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Help

Hi, are you able to read my response? If yes please reply with "yes" so we can proceed.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No

Okay, thank you. Right now can we proceed with discussing your problem? If yes, can you please state your problem with your outlook here?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
OK

Okay, can you please state your problem with your outlook here?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Microsoft have stopped my outlook e mail as unusual activity. I want to get it back

Did you mean you are now unable to access your Outlook email account? Is that right?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I can not send any emails. If I send one it doesn't go

Okay, are you using the outlook desktop app or the browser one?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
browser

Okay, how about an error message, is there any error message coming out from your screen? If yes may I know what is it?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No microsoft said when I failed to reconnect, they were closing it for 24 hours

Okay, can you still access your account right? If yes I want you to try to change your password ***** try to sign in again and check if you are able to send an email again.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
With Richard this morning went through the change password ***** twice and microsoft have accepted the change, but the process finished up with a page just stating some facts and I could move on nor did Richard come back

Okay, please give me a moment.

Have you tried using a different browser? If you are using google chrome try to use Microsoft Edge or Firefox and please let me know if the issue is the same.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I was using Chrome. When Microsoft said they were closing me down for 24 hours I presumed this meant any method I tried to get in

Okay, please hold on.

May I know where are you getting this message? Is this coming from your emails?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Kent, if I start trying things how do I ensure I do not lose you or how to get you back if you are not there
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have no idea where I am getting this from.

Okay, I understand. You can try to check your emails for my messages. And from there you can respond to me again.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
wait a minute

Okay, sure.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
sorry phone rang. I have not been talking to you except through Chrome. I can receive emails but as I can't send how would I contact you. Can't you stay with me somehow

Okay just don't close the tab.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
what do you want me to do?

By the way, if you try to send an email if it won't push through, did you check it from your sent items also?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Outlook has listed my attempts in the send box, but they are not being recieived, presumably because microsoft have closed the account

Okay, I would like to accept the remote premium service right now so that I can help you more. Can we do that?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What chance of success

I cannot guarantee you 100% success but the chance is bigger than via chat conversation.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok then

Okay, are you using windows computer right?

If yes, I want you to download this file from this link

1. Click the AGREE button to start the download
  2. After downloading kindly RUN the downloaded file.

Please let me know if you have done these instructions, I am also here waiting on my end so I can connect with you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
can not see the AGREE button

Did you click the link?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry Kent.Can not find the agree button to start the download

Are you using a computer right now right?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No you said click the agree button

I'm sorry for the confusion. Try first to click this link -->> http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=f3d11492-439c-4ffe-9bdb-cb048f10c8b5

Then try to click the agree button after.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I suggest we conclude and finish
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thanks and goodbye

Okay, I truly understand. Also, I'd want to clarify that I have no affiliation with any company or account. Instead, you've reached JustAnswer, a network of experts who are willing to assist you with your problem. In your case, as we have limited access to the client account I request that you contact Microsoft Account Security Team. They have the ability to validate and enable your account.

You can reach them using this link below: