Josh
Josh, Technician
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

I have a problem with my email accounts. I can't get into

Customer Question

Hi I have a problem with my email accounts. I can't get into them at all due to being hacked.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No because I can't get into any of them, I have x2 accounts.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I have tried that & they keep on being told that I don't give them enough information.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just want to be able to get back into my email accounts.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to Justanswer.com, an independent paid question and answer platform that is home to the best experts in the world! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

I understand how frustrating your issue can be but I will try to work as fast as possible to a resolution to your issue. With that being said, please view the steps below to fix your issue. If the initial steps do not fix your issue, please reply back and I will continue to assist you.

---------------------------

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. It is up to the user to make sure that your recovery options are up to date.

If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
OK that's not the answer I wanted but I totally understand what you have said.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for understanding!

----

Thank you for using JustAnswer. It was a pleasure assisting you today and I hope that you had an amazing experience! Again, my name is ***** ***** hope that we speak again in the future.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello what is happening?.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

I am not sure what you mean -- I have provided the answer above.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I paid the £22 for further help
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Did you miss my reply above? Here it is again below..

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I understand that but then I got this message so I paid £22 for that.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (13QL161)
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

Yes, that is an automated offer from our system. Your request is open but a remote assistance will not solve your issue.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Awww ok thank you.
Expert:  Josh replied 9 days ago.

You're welcome!