Divyansh
Divyansh, IT Support Expert
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

I can access my Blueyonder emails by going online and

I can access my Blueyonder emails by going online and googling blue yonder emails and putting in my Virgin Media password. However my computer was set up for me so my emails come in automatically and I get them by clicking on an email sign in my dock. Today suddenly doing this the emails are not coming in and it says login failed.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: if I go online I can access emails but I can do that on my computer.
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No. I have what I thought was my password ***** it doesn't recognise it.
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have had this email since 2001

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer Tech Support. Thank you for posting your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be working with you. Please accept my apologies to hear you're experiencing difficulty.

• Did you recently change your password?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No, I have never changed my email password, but I yesterday bought an iPhone and to connect it to my computer needed my overall password ***** Virgin Media, which turned out to be wrong and had to be changed. This now correctly signs me into Virgin Media through the internet.

Since you have changed the password, you will need to update your computer with the new password.

Click the below link to connect with me. I'll help you update the password.

Link - https://join.zoho.com/822015318.

Are you still available?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I hadn't realised I had to click on hard drive and get the new download etc etc.

Thank you. I am now connected.