Ask an Email Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.
Some older third-party email apps (that do not use our AOL-branded sign-in page) require you to enter a single password ***** login credentials. If you've activated 2-step verification for your AOL account, you'll need to generate and use an "app password" to access AOL Mail from these apps.
1. Sign in and go to the AOL Account security page browser or click this link: https://login.aol.com/account/security
2. Click Generate app password or Manage app passwords.
3. Select your app from the drop-down menu and click Generate.
4. Follow the instructions below the password.
- Be sure to enter the password ***** your app without any spaces.
5. Click Done.
6. Use this app password ***** your email address to sign in to your email app.
Please let me know how it goes. Thank you.
Hi! I hope I have provided the information you were seeking. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you. Thank you.