KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

God afternoon, I'm trying to renew my Microsoft 365 home

Customer Question

god afternoon, I'm trying to renew my Microsoft 365 home subscription and change my address and payment method JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)? Customer: gmail.my address is ************* JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser? Customer: direct to my gmail page JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: None, I have recently moved back to the uk from south Africa and need to change my details. I have my product key JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: no that will be all, thank you very much

Category: Email
Expert:  KamilAnwar1 replied 13 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.