Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My outlook email is not working. Via outlook laptop. Gone

my outlook email is not working
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: via outlook laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: gone into email accounts and rest the password ***** was first done in aol
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i cannot access my emails on my phone either

I'm sorry about your email issue. I'm glad to assist you today. To confirm, your email is not working. Is there any error or message? Do you have a Windows or Mac computer? Do you have Android phone or Apple iPhone?

Are you able to sign in and access your aol email address at the www.aol.com website?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i can log into my aol account and see my emails
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i have just made a payment of £5

Thank you. Is your Outlook program asking for your aol email password? Do you have a Windows or Mac computer? Do you have Android phone or Apple iPhone?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
samsung phone and on thew laptop it keeps asking for the password

Thank you. Please sign in your aol email address at the website below:

https://login.aol.com/myaccount/security/

There, scroll down and then click on the option called Mange app password or option Generate app password. Then enter a name, such as Laptop, and then Generate password. Then it will give you a long random password, and then enter that password ***** the Outlook program on your laptop. That should work.

Then do similar steps to generate another password ***** your aol email on your Samsung phone.

Please let me know if there is still any error or message. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you. To connect your computer remotely with me, on your computer, please click on the website below:

https://tinyurl.com/38fbb7rt
Then click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when shown at top or bottom, and then open / run / install it.

Do you have a Windows or Mac computer? Or what's the make / model of your computer? Thank you.

Connected, working on issue. Thank you.

Thank you for the remote support session. I have fixed your Outlook email program on your computer. For your Samsung phone, please open the Play Store app icon. Then there, type / search for aol, and then get / install the app called "AOL News Mail..." Then use the AOL app icon to sign in and access your aol email address.

Please let me know if there is still any issue later on. We can schedule a time as needed. Thank you for your patience.