Divyansh
Divyansh, IT Support Expert
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

I am 92 yrs old and have tried to add Outlook as a second

I am 92 yrs old and have tried to add Outlook as a second email system, but without success. It is much too complicated, though I have already answered many questions. Outlook shows on my Settings under emails, but I'm not getting any. I am on thepoint of giving up in despair. Can you help me?
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Browser., My concern in getting Outlook as a second email system.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't know whether you picked up that I am 92 yrs old and on the point of giving up in despair..

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer Tech Support. Thank you for posting your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be working with you. Please accept my apologies to hear you're experiencing difficulty.

• Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
OK

Please click the below link to connect with me.

Link - https://join.zoho.com/546696778.

Hello. I lost the connection to your device. Can we reconnect?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am not sure about your bona fides and have now cancelled my credit card

I am an independent tech expert. If you do not get what you paid for, you can claim a refund.

Are you sure you wish to discontinue?