Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  B.Sc. Computer Science with Honors
26798893

It dissappeared, Yahoo.vo.uk, On a tablet, I have not tried

Customer Question

It dissappeared
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yahoo.vo.uk
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On a tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have not tried any reslly as Im not very experienced
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really
Category: Email
Expert:  Michelle replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Michelle and I will be assisting you today.
I will try my best to assist you.

If I understand, you are fcaing trouble accessing your yahoo email on the tablet . Is that correct?

Expert:  Michelle replied 15 days ago.

you can download and install the yahoo app from playstore or appstore to access yahoo emails if you have not done so already

in case you are facing sign in trouble, You can try to recover your yahoo email at the link below:

https://login.yahoo.com/account/challenge/username?src=noSrc&authMechanism=secondary&done=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.yahoo.com%2F&sessionIndex=QQ--

If however you don't have access to recovery email/phone number then Yahoo can't recover your account online because there are no other options on file for your account.
Its always recommended to update the recovery options as soon as old ones stop working or you lose access to them.

My suggestion would be to switch over to a new email as this one cannot be recovered without access to recovery phone numbers and there is no other way to recover the account.