Stuart Williams
Stuart Williams,
Experience:  na at na
112509250

Intermittent reception of emails from 1 source only. ie.

Customer Question

Intermittent reception of emails from 1 source only. ie. some days ok others not ok
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: use sky. Have a gmail account which for has become dominant
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Andioid phone, o dek top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ? have tried to ensure that the number is ***** blocked
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 17 days ago.
Hi there my name is***** will be the expert assisting you today, I have over 20 years of technical experience.I understand that this is frustrating and I will endeavour to do my absolute best to help you today.Note: If you see a premium service invitation pop into the chat, please leave it for now until we have had an initial discussion. A phone call or remote connection may be required for further troubleshooting, this is when we would then use the premium service invitation.Finally I need to be clear that this is JustAnswer.com the paid for independent question and answer website.Please allow me a few moments to review the details of your question, while I formulate my response is there any other additional information that you would like to offer?Thank you.
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 16 days ago.
Hi please can you confirm the issue is only affecting your desktop pc emails?Thank you
Expert:  Stuart Williams replied 15 days ago.
Hi again as no further information has been offered I would be unable to offer you specific help with this query. I can however offer some general advice on this topic, please see below.There are a few possible causes for this, if the issue happens around the same time everyday and you are connected to your home wifi then your internet service provider may be throttling you internet speeds during peak times. You can contact them and ask them not to.If the issue os happening on your mobile only and you are connected to your mobile data provider then again this could be a similar scenario, however this could also be network lag. It could also be downtime from either your mobile data provider or Google.Unfortunately without more information it would be almost impossible to say for sure but I hope you find some use from my suggestions.Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else you think I may be able to assist you with today.Thank you have a great day.