Abhishek Gupta 2
Abhishek Gupta 2 ,
Experience:  Maintenance Executive at Devyani Food Industries Limited
112970849

Unable to receive e mail asI informed you of moving on 1st

Customer Question

Unable to receive e mail asI informed you of moving on 1st December now you have cut e mails to basic which means I am unable to reply or download and print important docs.
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: browser on I pad
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: no, checked settings all ok
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: your helpline tried to help but only can get emails on web now, basic, and unable to get on with that.
Category: Email
Expert:  Abhishek Gupta 2 replied 13 days ago.

Hello. Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent paid Question and Answer support site.

I am Abhi with over 5 years of experience and will try to do my best to help you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

May I know who your email provider is?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
by.com

The most common reason incoming email is not received is due to the email account exceeding its quota. To resolve this, you can delete emails or adjust the email quota in your cPanel. To test if your email account has exceeded its quota: ... Check the email address' quota by clicking the Email Accounts icon in cPanel.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
btinternet.com

Please click on the belwo link to resolve your issue.

Link:- https://www.bt.com/help/email/bt-mail-problems---i-don-t-seem-to-be-receiving-some-or-all-of-m

Please read carefully each and every step.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.

Read and mail settings show **@btinternet.com in Default Account

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No to taking over and additional cost this is your mistake and account is already paid for
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I’ve already paid extra for this service

We offer additional services at an additional cost for complex problems such as installation and troubleshooting. You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

We can continue via chat without any additional charges.

Is your problem is resolved?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please get rid of this pay extra service

I am sorry for any misunderstanding. If you are seeking a refund. Please connect with our billing team using the link below. I do not have the authorization to issue you a refund.

Link - http://www.justanswer.com/help

Link:- https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
E mail accounts checked and all in order.

ok, now your problem is solved?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No still only getting a basic service need usual mail service restored so I can respond, download and print. Can’t do that on wwwmail.

Can you please tell me the exact problem?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Why is my account in Default

You can not remove it your self but the BT Billing Team should be able to do/arrange that for you.

Contact them on 0800.800.150 but be prepared for a longer than usual wait for the call to be answered due to the present circumstances.

It may also take longer than usual to have it resolved because Customer Services are dealing with vulnerable people and priority issues and I suspect that this will not fall into that category.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Please can you use email. The print on mobile phone too small to read and answer

No, sorry for that it's an independent paid Question and Answers support site.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am vulnerable an 89 year old trying to get help. In solving this e mail problem after informing you of our move on the 1st December and wanting my new phone line connected in our new property you’ve cut off my e mails. All other services are still ok.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
What am I paying for if it’s not question and answer please?

ok, it cannot be zoomed on the screen?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I contacted BT on Friday to inform you of our moving date and a technician promised to contact me on Sunday 12.30 pm to set up the new account in our new home. He didn’t and on trying to get e mails this morning nothing was posted,. Phone calls from friends and a Facebook contact showed we were still online and one friend expected an answer to mail which we hadn’t received. This alerted me to a problem which your helpline tried to solve but it resulted in e mails via www. This isn’t an adequate service and I want the line restored please so I can deal with stressful downloading and printing of important docs.needed for our move. This is moving to a care home, so we do need some help please to get this sorted.

Printing can bring the overall look of your business to life, just by having a good standard of printing with interesting font, color, text, and images. Even the texture of your paper can interest a customer and will lead them into the curiosity of what the document is about if the texture is so good.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
This isn’t answering my question, I can’t print from basic service e mail account. I need full e.mail account back

Print email messages

1. Select the message that you want to print.
  2. At the top of the page, select. > Print.
  3. A preview of your message will open in a new window. At the top of the window, select Print.
  4. In the Print dialog box, choose the printer options you want, and select Print.

Get your account back.

• Log in to My BT using your BT ID.
  • Click Your products > BT Email > Manage.
  • Find the email address you want to recover and click See Options.
  • Select either Reactivate or Reuse (you'll only see one of these, depending on whether the account was suspended or deleted).

Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thank you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Just tried to get mail up on my iPad and can’t even get them at all. Only mail on my e mail from Friday is showing. Can’t get e mail on www now, how do I get that?
Did you follow the above step?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Just trying

ok

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No joy, MyBT won’t recognize the new password ***** up by the helpline this morning so can’t get into account.

Please click on the below link to reset your password.

Link:- https://www.bt.com/help/email/manage-email-account/i-need-to-change-or-reset-my-bt-email-password

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Re set password ***** what?
Is your problem is resolved?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
No, still trying.
Ok, please try the above step.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry, I can’t do this anymore today, I’m too tired and can’t think straight.
Ok
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Cancel Secure RomoteAssisyanve
Ok

I hope I provided you with useful information.

Your feedback is also more important to me.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Abhishek