Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I have had no luck in trying to access my emails. Message

I have had no luck in trying to access my emails. Message says I cannot use my e mail address which is [email protected],com
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: although on occasios some messages appear on my mobile phone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Not that I,m aware of
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't use it every day and I also need a fresh password ***** the system isn,t accepting the one I entered

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your email account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please do follow the steps in the below link to reset the password ***** your email account.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-change-your-sky-email-password

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have already -paid £5 for help but to no avail

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I would be happy to accept your assistance

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Im using a window computer

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bf210524-1f62-49ad-b67b-68d760868394

Thank you for your patience. As discussed, please do use the below number to get connected with Sky customer service.

+443442 411 280.