operab
operab, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
22099314

I have been trying to get a verification code for some time

Customer Question

I have been trying to get a verification code for some time now so that I can apply for my free oster card. Noting has been sent to my email adress and i have been trying to resolve this foe such a look time . Can you please hel
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have tried each device but with no progress
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: logged in and out of devicesl, shut down devices, used everything really
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: All i need to do is to apply for my card which i have been trying to do for some time now but with no success
Category: Email
Expert:  operab replied 19 days ago.

My name is Aaron.

You can check your email Junk or Spam folders in case your verification email message was flagged as spam. Also, you can create an online Oyster account. Sign into your online account.

Then try to order your Oyster card.

https://oyster.tfl.gov.uk/oyster/link/0005.do