Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

Wish to change my apple e-mail adress, through a web

Customer Question

wish to change my apple e-mail adress
JA: How do you usually access Apple? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through a web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: do not know how to change my e-mail which is wrong preventing me from signing in my password ***** think is correct not technical savvy
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 18 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 18 days ago.

Please follow the below steps to change your Apple ID to a different email address

1. Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
  2. In the Sign-In and Security section, choose Apple ID.
  3. Enter the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID.
  4. Choose Change Apple ID.
  5. If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code. Learn what to do if you didn't get the email.
  6. If you use services like iCloud or Messages to share with friends and colleagues, sign in to those services with your updated Apple ID.

I hope this helps.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 17 days ago.

I hope I provided you with useful information.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

And thank you for using Justanswer.com.

Best Regards,

Anikesh