Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I have an google email account and i cant remember the

Customer Question

Hello i have an google email account and i cant remember the password. my Samsung A21s mobile stopped charging but before the battery ran i backed my phones contend to my gmail account but i can't find the password. is there and way that i can recover my password.
JA: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?
Customer: no. i have another email with yahoo which i use all the time
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: i only have my mobile number but i cant use that until i have done my back up. the chap round the corner is doing it for me
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: fnot realy i just want my password ***** that i can use my new phone. thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 9 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to your Google email account which you are unable to sign into due to a lost or forgotten password. I would recommend you reset your account password ***** to do so, please see the instructions I have attached to assist you to complete the password ***** process;

1. Go to - https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=AccountRecovery
  2. Enter your email address and tap the next button.
  3. You may be requested to enter your last known password, if you are unsure, you may tap try another way in the bottom left.
  4. You see a list of recovery options attached to your account, choose one and complete the verification process.
  5. Once you have completed verification and it has been able to validate the information you have entered, you will be prompted to create a new sign-in password.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
o.k.

I hope that helps

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
thannk you i will phone my criend round the corner shop to let him know.

Ok, all the best!

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
i am sorry mate but i cant contact him right now. i will get the phone and contact you tomorrow. sorry for this cock but it is very frustrating. Regards ***** *****

No problem.