Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I can't get into which I I thought I registered my email

Customer Question

Good evening. I can't get into which I I thought I registered my email when I ordered a prepaid sum from gomo. Cant get in touch with anyone
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I have a phone number
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Could I get a email please as I can't talk at the moment by phone as I have visitors. Thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 6 days ago.

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know your email address which you are unable to sign into? 

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to your Google email account which you are unable to sign into due to a lost or forgotten password. I would recommend you reset your account password ***** to do so, please see the instructions I have attached to assist you to complete the password ***** process;

1. Go to - https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/recoveryidentifier?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=AccountRecovery
  2. Enter your email address and tap the next button.
  3. You may be requested to enter your last known password, if you are unsure, you may tap try another way in the bottom left.
  4. You see a list of recovery options attached to your account, choose one and complete the verification process.
  5. Once you have completed verification and it has been able to validate the information you have entered, you will be prompted to create a new sign-in password.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew