Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

My Facebook account is disabled what can i do, Normal, I

My Facebook account is disabled what can i do
JA: Which Facebook product do you have?
Customer: Normal
JA: What have you tried so far with your Facebook software?
Customer: I just want to login but its nt working
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to a disabled Facebook account. I would recommend you start with resting your account password ***** to do so, please see the instructions I have attached below;

1. Got to - https://www.facebook.com/login/identify/?ctx=recover&from_login_screen=0
  2. Enter your email address and tap the next/continue button.
  3. Review the recovery options displayed and choose one to complete the process.
  4. Lastly, if all goes well, you will be prompted to create a new password.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
My Facebook account is disabled and they send me a code number on my old contact number which one is off from last 4months

If you don't have the number, you won't be able to recover the account.