operab
operab, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Thirteen years of experience providing computer support for fortune 500 companies and government.
22099314

Outlook emails are multiplying on line, phone, everything EE

Customer Question

outlook emails are multiplying on line
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything EE Aol Apple they all say I must speak with outlook
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have 12000 phone numbers and emails on my phone everything has multiplied
Category: Email
Expert:  ExpLari replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 8 days ago.

Dear user, could you tell me if what you are experiencing is an email spam in your outlook inbox? Could you send me a screenshot of the problem so I can understand it better?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How do I send the screen shot using which e mail
Expert:  ExpLari replied 8 days ago.

sorry for the wait, is this from your computer or phone?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Awaiting your reply time is short
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I use my phone*********** When will be phone me I have paid 22.00
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Can I phone you
Expert:  ExpLari replied 8 days ago.

I am very sorry, dear user, but I am currently unable to take calls.

I can still assist you by chat

Expert:  ExpLari replied 8 days ago.

If you do not know how to take a screenshot you can tell me the brand and model of your cell phone and I will guide you to take the screenshot.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
That does not answer my question. When will he ring me. I have Sid for attention
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
How do I send screen shot
Expert:  ExpLari replied 8 days ago.

don't worry you will receive a refund for the remote assistance by call as I have not accepted the remote assistance yet.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 8 days ago.

please tell me the brand and model of your cell phone to tell you how to make the screenshot, the process is different depending on the brand and model.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
iPhone 10
Expert:  ExpLari replied 8 days ago.

Press the side button and the volume up button at the same time.

Quickly release both buttons.

After taking a screenshot, a thumbnail appears in the lower left corner of the screen for a few moments.

And there you can send it as an attachment in our chat

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
One of this works. Please answer my call I have paid 5.00 plus’s 22 .00 without result ***********
Expert:  ExpLari replied 8 days ago.

Dear user, unfortunately I can't attend calls, you will receive a plus 22 re-send, if you can't send the screenshot and you really need another expert to attend the call, I can release the question for another expert to attend you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please send to another expert
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Phone
Expert:  ExpLari replied 8 days ago.

I will release the question to another expert, sorry for the inconvenience.

Expert:  operab replied 8 days ago.

My name is Aaron.

You can restart your Apple iPhone. You can check for and install any Apple iPhone system updates. Also, you can create a new email profile.

Your old email profile may have become corrupt.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have 3 e mails and don’t know what you are suggesting. I need to have an expert do the job and cure the problem
Expert:  operab replied 8 days ago.

My name is Aaron.

You can chat online to an Apple support agent, request a phone call, or schedule an appointment via the link below. You need to choose the device you are having an issue with.

Then you choose a specific topic. Once you choose a more specific problem, you will then see "Chat", "Talk to Apple Support Now", "Schedule a Call", "Call Apple Support Later", and "Bring in for Repair".

You will need to login with your Apple identification in order to schedule an appointment.

https://getsupport.apple.com/?locale=en_US&SG=SG003

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
According to apple this has nothing to do with them it is outlook. All emails read an outlook address and are the same why can I not speak to a person. I have agreed to May the fee
Expert:  operab replied 8 days ago.

A telephone call requires an additional premium service request fee

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am happy to pay the fee and have been trying to speak with someone all afternoon
Expert:  operab replied 8 days ago.

You will want to request a live telephone call.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I need to speak with outlook how do I access the company
Expert:  operab replied 8 days ago.

You can call Microsoft at 1-***-***-****. Also, you can try chatting to an online agent via the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/?ln=en-us

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have requested a live phone call and will pay.
Expert:  operab replied 8 days ago.

Hopefully, an available expert will accept your live telephone call request soon.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It is now 9.00pm in the Uk. We need to begin in the morning
Expert:  operab replied 8 days ago.

ok

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I await for an expert to get in touch I am prepared to pay the fee so I can speak with someone on the telephone
Expert:  operab replied 7 days ago.

Hopefully, an available expert will accept your live telephone call request very soon.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I still await the expert to answer my call
Expert:  operab replied 6 days ago.

Hopefully, an available expert will accept your live telephone call request real soon.