Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  10 + years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 11 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I receiving emails on my gmail account but sent emails don’t

I receiving emails on my gmail account but sent emails don’t appear to correctly. Thank you
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking Gmail from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: A browser l think but l’m not sure
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I receive messages but can’t send. It only happened to so l don’t think there any blocks. It was ok earlier in the week
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks

I'm sorry about your email issue. I'm glad to assist you today. To confirm the issue, you are not able to send emails. Is there any error or message when sending an email message? Do you have a Windows or Mac computer?

Can you please sign in your @gmail.com email address at the www.gmail.com website, and then see if you are able to send an email message successfully there?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No error message but appear in the sent list but a not being received? Using a window’s computer
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I am using an iPad , should I go to my main computer .?

Yes. Please open your email on your computer first in order to communicate with me at this page on your computer. Thank you.

To connect your Windows computer remotely with me, on your Windows computer, please click on the website below:
https://tinyurl.com/2zkkejek
Then click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when shown at top or bottom, and then open / run / install it. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I will rate the expert

Wait. Did you open your email on your computer yet? Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have opened both hotmail and gmail but am unable to open the link send

Have you received an email message from me (Viet or JustAnswer) in your email on computer? If yes, can you please click on the orange "Reply now" button in my email message on your computer? Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i am unable to access the link to Elsinore on my computer but can on my laptop

Are you having issue with email on your computer or laptop? Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
l appear to have lost contact with the Expert. please reconnect.

Are you having issue with your email on your desktop or laptop? Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
thank you.

You're welcome. Are you having issue with your email on your desktop or laptop? Thank you.

Please let me know if you still need help with your email on your computer. Or if you have any other computer question / issue, please let me know. We can schedule a time. Thank you for your patience.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
if l sen an email form my gmail account to my hotmail account, it appears to turn up in both account so l'm not sure if emails from my gmail account are going where they should
If you send an email message from your gmail to a friend of yours, does he/she receive it?  Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
When l send an email from my gmail account to my hotmail account it appears in both accounts so I’m not sure if my emails sent from my gmail are arriving at the correct place.

That looks like it's working. To confirm, please send an email message to some friends, then ask them if they have received your email messages. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok I’ll let you know if they receive the email

OK. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
But why does the email come back to gmail account ?

Do you mean all the email messages you sent out from your gmail account are showing up in Inbox in your gmail account at the gmail.com website?  Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The ones l have sent this morning.

Did the ones you sent this morning get replied back?   You can test now by going to the gmail.com website, and then send a new email message to a friend there, then see if it shows in Inbox right away. Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Just waiting to find out

OK, thanks.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The sent messagE has shown in my inbox but waiting to find if my friend has received it

OK, thanks.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
The email has got through to my friend but also my inbox !

https://tinyurl.com/2zkkejek

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
l am clicking on website on my computer but getting no response but l can on my ipad - should l use that ?

No, please do the following steps on your computer only:

1. On your computer, click on the website below:
https://tinyurl.com/2zkkejek
2. Then just press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, click or double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it. Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. (Summary: set filter to archive owner's sent email messages.) If you need help with anything else, please come back anytime. Thank you very much.