ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

I need to recover deleted email that went into my spam, yes,

Hi, I need to recover deleted email that went into my spam
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: yes
JA: What email provider are you using (e.g. Gmail, Yahoo, etc.)?
Customer: outlook
JA: Have you tried the "Recover deleted items" option under the Deleted Items folder?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
how to recover spam deleted
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
You will recover my spam emails?

Dear user I will provide you with some steps to follow to recover deleted messages, please note that if the messages were deleted 10 days ago or more you will not be able to recover them.

1. Make sure you are online and connected to the mail server.

2. In Outlook, go to your email folder list, and then select Deleted Items.

Important: If you don't see the Deleted Items folder, but instead see the Trash folder, your account doesn't support recovering an item that's no longer in your Deleted Items folder.

3. In the Folder menu, select Recover Deleted Items.

Important: If there is no Recover Deleted Items command on the menu, your account doesn't support recovering an item that's no longer in your Deleted Items folder.

4. Select the items that you want to recover, select Restore Selected Items, and then select OK.

5. If you were not able to find your deleted item in the Recover Deleted Items window, contact your admin. They might be able to use the eDiscovery Center to find the message.

Where do recovered items go? When you recover items from the Recoverable Items folder, they are moved to the Deleted Items folder. After you recover an item, you can find it in your Deleted Items folder and then you can move it to another folder.

To help you even more in the process I will provide you with a video guide that you can watch at the following link

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RWegFn?pid=ocpVideo0-innerdiv-oneplayer&maskLevel=20&market=en-us

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar

ExpLari,
Experience: Expert
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
how do i contact outlook admin team
Hello!

Is there a number that I can call you on please to review the issue?

Dear user when they talk about outlook admin team they are referring to microsoft accounts of a company that manages teams of accounts, if your account belongs to an enterprise group your administrator will be able to help you in the task.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
I need to recover spam email that was mistakenly deleted

Dear user if with the previous steps you did not manage to recover your messages try the following steps from a desktop or laptop computer

If you can't find an item in the Deleted Items folder, the next place to look is the Recoverable Items folder.

Note: You can't access the Recoverable Items folder if you're using a mobile browser. To access the Recoverable Items folder, please use a PC or Mac.

1. In the left pane, select the Deleted Items folder.

2. At the top of the message list, select Recover items deleted from this folder.

3. Select the items you want to recover, and select Restore.

Notes:

• You can only select all if all messages are visible. This is to prevent accidental actions on messages you cannot see.

• Ctrl+Click selects individual messages, Shift+Click selects everything between two clicks.

Where do recovered items go? The items you select to recover will be restored to their original folders when possible. If an original folder no longer exists, items will be restored as follows: