ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

I think I will break the bush tv that might help, Bush

Customer Question

I think I will break the bush tv that might help
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Bush 2years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: All Internet is gone
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: It went last night tv just stopped working
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, have you checked that your Wi-Fi signal is working properly?

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

Dear user, it has been a while since I have received a response from you, so I will proceed to give you my general answer to your inquiry.

First please check that the Wi-Fi signal from your router is working properly, you can proceed to turn off the router and disconnect it, wait 10 seconds, connect it again and turn it on, wait an average of 5 minutes for the internet to flow properly again, try again to connect your BUSH TV to the Wi-Fi network.

If this does not work please watch the following video on how to properly connect your BUSH TV to the internet.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 17 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar