Dear user, another method you can use in your Outlook is as follows
Find Folder Using Advance Search
Many options are available in Outlook 2016 and 2019, and one of them is Advanced Folder Search, which may be used to locate lost folders. It allows the user to search for not just lost or missing Outlook folders, but also Outlook mailbox contents.
1. Open Microsoft Outlook on your computer.
2. Then, on the menu bar, go to the Search tab.
3. Select Advanced Find from the Search Tools drop-down menu.
4. When the Advanced Find window appears on the screen, click it.
5. To begin the search, type the name of the lost or missing folder and click the Browse option. The path/location of a lost or missing folder can be found here.
If you don't find them this way you can try this other way
Look for the Trash Folder
We all know that all the deleted files, attachments, messages, and folders are stored in the trash box.
Check the Trash Box (folder) for the lost Outlook folder; if your luck is in, you could discover it there, since you may have removed it accidentally or unwittingly.
1. Open Outlook application on your system
2. On the left side of the screen, select the Bin folder.
3. All deleted/removed objects, including folders, will be available to restore once it is opened.