ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

I've just had to reinstall windows 10. I have 2 outlook mail

I've just had to reinstall windows 10. I have 2 outlook mail addresses, but can only access one and can't work out how to access the other
JA: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I believe so
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear user, do you need to open more than one account in your Outlook application?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I have two outlook addresses but can only access one
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
OK. The address I can access is ************@outlook.com. The one I cannot access is ***************@outlook.com
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can access***@******.***, but not***@******.***

Dear user, I will proceed to give you some simple guided steps to register more than one account in your outlook application.

These steps are the same whether you're adding your first email account or additional email accounts to Outlook.

Select File > Add Account.

What you see next depends on your version of Outlook.

Enter your email address and click Connect.

Or

Enter your name, email address, and password, and click Next.

if prompted, enter your password ***** then select OK > Finish to start using your email account in Outlook.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I don't see a file option on outlook - should I be in microsoft account?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sorry - when I go into add an account it just says this account already exists. I know that! I just can't access it

Dear user, please download the following video showing you the steps to follow to add more accounts in Outlook with Windows 10.

ExpLari,
Experience: Expert
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
When I go to avon.steve1 it says it needs a code - but has my old phone number and I can't worki out how to update it

Hi! To connect your computer remotely with me, on your computer, please click on the website below:
https://tinyurl.com/5d627dwp
Then click on the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client when shown at top or bottom, and then open / run / install it.
- Note: If the link does not work, please do the following steps:
1. On your computer, click on the website below:
https://tinyurl.com/5d627dwp
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, click or double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it. Thank you.

Dear user, to update a phone number associated with an Outlook account you must have access to the same account and go to the control panel of the same account.

Dear user, to add a new email address or phone number as an alias:

1. Sign in to Manage how you sign in to Microsoft with your Microsoft account. If you’re having issues signing in to your Microsoft account, go to Microsoft account help.

Note: You may be prompted to enter your Microsoft account password ***** to enter a code sent to the email address or phone number listed in your account's security information. By providing this info to us, we know the request is coming from you.

2. Under the Account aliases section, select either Add email or Add phone number.

3. If you selected Add a phone number, go to step 5. If you selected Add email, choose whether to add:

• A new email address. Select Create a new email address and add it as an alias, and then follow the instructions.

• A non-Microsoft email address (such as an @gmail.com or @yahoo.com email address). Select Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias, and then select Add alias.

4. After you've added the email address, you'll be asked to verify that you're the account owner:

1. Select Verify next to the new alias. A message is sent to the account for verification.

2. After you receive the message, select the included link to confirm that you own the account.

5. If you selected Add a phone number, follow these steps:

1. Select your country from the list.

2. Enter the phone number you want to use, and then select Next.

3. When you add a new phone number, we'll send a text message to that number to verify it. Enter the code from the text message, and then select Next.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar