Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  10 + years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 11 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I cannot ;login to my btinternet emil in spite of putting

Customer Question

I cannot ;login to my btinternet emil in spite of putting the correct username and password
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No I am unable to login on the iphone, Ipad and the laptop
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I reset my password ***** and still no good
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I just need help to get back into my btinternet email
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 16 days ago.

I'm sorry about your email issue. I'm glad to assist you today. To confirm the issue, your btinternet email is not working. Do you have a Windows or Mac computer?

What happens when you try to sign in your btinternet email address with your email password (it is case-sensitive) at the website below?

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

If it does not work, can you try the option "Forgotten your login details?" there first? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.  Please go to the www.bt.com website, and then click on the Email option at the top there.  Then sign in your bt internet email address with your bt email password *****  Note: Password ***** ***** If that does not work, click on the option "Forgotten your login details" there first in order to reset your bt email account password.
Please let me know if there is still any issue. We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below. Thank you for your patience.