Vishnu Babu
Vishnu Babu, Technician
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Engineer with 08+ years of experience
102788002

I can't read my emails, Outlook, On my phone, Contacted MSN

Customer Question

I can't read my emails
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On my phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Contacted MSN with no joy. And just went on sky's website to not get any results to help me.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't read my emails
Category: Email
Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 15 days ago.

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is***** allow me a moment to review your previous chat conversation. I'll be happy to assist you further.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this problem. I understand how frustrating it must be. I’ll work on finding a solution.

Happy to help with this! I just need a bit more information from you.

1. Please let me know are you using an email client application to access email? For example, you might be using Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Office Outlook, or a web browser. If you aren't using a web browser, is your email account POP or IMAP?

2. Could you please tell me who your email service provider is? To put it another way, what follows the @ sign in your email address?

3. Could you please tell me the operating system you're using? Windows 7, 8,, 10, 11 or MAC?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
how are you getting on?

Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 14 days ago.

Hello, how are you doing? I did not receive a response from you. Happy to help with this! I just need a bit more information from you.

Expert:  Vishnu Babu replied 11 days ago.

Based on the information you have provided, I am having difficulty understanding the issue. It appears that you are not able to read your email. I suggest that you try accessing the email via a web browser, and let me know how it goes. Below you will find instructions on how to access Outlook email from a web browser.

• Go to the Outlook.com sign-in page and select Sign in.
  • Link: https://www.outlook.com/owa/
  • Enter your email address or phone number and select Next.
  • On the next page, enter your password ***** select Sign in.

Please keep me updated on how things go.

Thank you very much