John
John, Email Support Specialist
Experience:  I have been in the IT industry for the past 10 years.
50152684

Can't Gain Access To Media OnLine Forgot Me Pass And See If

Can't Gain Access To Virgin Media OnLine Forgot Me Pass And See If My Contact s Run Out
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Me Laptop Only But There Something Wrong With The App
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't Afford To Pay More Than I'm Already Because I Think Me Contract Is Up Then The Bill Will Go Up

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be helping you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

If you forgot the password ***** your Virgin Media account, then reset the password ***** this https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/forgotten-details/password. Enter the email address linked with your Virgin Media account and click on Continue, then follow the on-screen instructions to change the password.

I hope the above information helps you. If you have any questions, let me know.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
How I Cancel My Trial That Did Not All It Would Off Been Better To Phone Virgin Media

Sorry to hear that. You can contact Virgin Media on the following number 

150 from your Virgin Media Phone or Virgin mobile, or 0345(###) ###-####* from any other phone.

I do not have access to billing. So if you have any billing-related issues, contact customer service.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Want To Cancel The Trail It Didn't Help

If the online password ***** didn't work, then contact Virgin media using the phone number I provided above.

Please contact customer service to cancel the trial using the options in this link https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us