Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I can receive gmail mail on my ipad and mobile but have

I can receive gmail mail on my ipad and mobile but have somehow disconnected from my lap top. Please can you help me get reconnected
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: all three but my outlook express connects me directly to my gmail normally
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i haven't as I am rather old and stupid
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

My name is ***** ***** Thank you for posting your query in JustAnswer.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I know that can be frustrating.

Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Please allow me a few minutes to review your question to ensure that I don't miss anything.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have no sound on my laptop which is why I have asked to speak to you on 07798 524530

Do you wish to recover your Gmail account password ***** your laptop?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
are you going to help me or are you going to reimburse me

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I cannot open the message you sent me so I think you should reimburse me if you cannot help

Are you able to view my response?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
do not try and ring as I cannot get the answer. Please send an email as I can read that on my mobile. I am very dissatisfied at not receiving help and just giving out money

Are you able to view my response?

Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience: SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Is there a phone number that I can contact you on?

Google Account Recovery tool is the only way to recover your Google/Gmail/Youtube account. Please follow the below link to recover your Account

Hope the suggestion provided is helpful. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Thank You