Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

I pay £10 a month through you to Postcode Lottery and I have

I pay £10 a month through you to Postcode Lottery and I have had to change my email address so I need to notify you so that I receive my receipt. What do I need to do
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser (computer)
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: everything
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do not think so - I tried to recover everything but had to create a new e-mail

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.co.uk

I would like to start by introducing myself, I am Andrew, one of the many experts on JustAnswer.co.uk with over 30 years of experience! I know it can be frustrating when electronics go wrong but from my experience, misconfiguration is usually the most common reason and with the right advice and guidance you can be sure to have them addressed. Please allow me a few moments to investigate the information you have logged with us today so that I can provide you with the information you need to have this matter addressed

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could I confirm you just wanted to update the email address on the account?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I do not wish to switch to a secure remote assistant all I want to do is change the email address
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Are you still there?

I have investigated the information you have provided and it sounds like you have a query relating to updating your account information. Unfortunately, due to security reasons and to protect your account you won't be able to apply these changes online but you may by either calling the customer services team or composing an email to them. I have detailed the information below that will assist you to do so.

1. You can call the dedicated team on - 0808(###) ###-####/a>.
  2. Choose an option that connects you with a customer support representative. 
  3. Once connected, advise of the changes you wish to make. 
  4. If you choose the email option, you will need to email *****@******.***. If you are seeking any changes to your account, please note your full name, address and date of birth in your email.

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew