Divyansh
Divyansh, IT Support Expert
Experience:  Computer Applications Expert
102882208

I have a Microsoft 365 Business account; I am receiving

I have a Microsoft 365 Business account; I am receiving e-mails on my laptop; but on my Samsung S8 telephone, I have received none for 24 hours; a window appears asking for my password ***** it then rejects. What can I do to reinstate the e-mail link?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No, just the tel and laptop, although my wife is having the same problem on her iPhone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: No - I reset it when I bought an iPad six months ago and spoke to a Microsoft agent in the US whose number I do not have.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.

​​Hello and welcome to Just Answer Tech Support. My name is ***** ***** I am a Tech Support specialist with over six years of experience. I will be assisting you today.

• Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Outlook

Please use the link below and follow the on-screen instructions to reset the Microsoft Business Account’s password.

I hope the suggestion provided was helpful.

If you have any additional questions, please include them in your response. I'm always glad to assist.