ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

Any email that I receive from a google address cannot be

Any email that I receive from a google address cannot be replied to. They always get refused & it’s doing my head in!
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: All emails from addresses other than google are fine. I can receive google emails but can’t send them!
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I have no idea.......I'm over 80 & never used to have any problem.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not really

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I signed up & added card details but could not successfully download the app.
I'm so frustrated and now don’t know if the money has gone thru or if my details are safe
.

Dear user, there are emails that are only of informative character sent by an automated system, they are configured so that they cannot receive an answer, you can identify this type of emails if the sender's address has an "info" or "no-reply" in the name.

Or if they explain in the body of the message that they should not respond to this message.

Dear user, what App are you referring to?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
This isn’t working....I Cant pay the £22 but I do want confirmation that the bank card info I submitted is removed. I don’t trust this site
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Please confirm all is cancelled

Dear user, if you are receiving a message offering secure remote assistance, please ignore it, it is not me who sends it, it is the automatic system who offers it, I am sorry for any inconvenience and/or discomfort this may cause.

If you wish to cancel your subscription, you can do so from your user control panel.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
What’s that?

Dear user, what do you mean by "what's that"?

Did you check if the email you are receiving from Google has a message not to reply to the email or that the email is for informational purposes only?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Apologies! I’m out of my depth as I'm over 80 & by myself here. I thought my
Google email response query was a simple matter. Now I'm in a real mess!

Dear user, could you please tell me which Google message or Google address you are trying to reply to?

As I explained previously there are email addresses to which it is not possible to reply because they are configured for that.

In order to help you more I would need to know the subject of Google to send the email or the exact address from which they are sending the message.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I can’t reply or send a message to ANY & ALL 'google' address emails!

Dear user you are trying to send these messages from your phone or from a desktop or laptop.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Only on iPad or computer. Emails don’t go to my iPhone

Dear user, please try from your computer by opening an internet browser of your choice and from there log in to your Gmail account from the following link: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier

Once inside try to send a message from there to any recipient, if it is sent correctly then your problem is with the application from which you are trying to send your mail and not your mail as such.

To solve that you could try to uninstall the application, remove the email account from your device, reinstall the application and add the email account to your device again.

Sometimes applications during manual or automatic updates end up having account synchronization problems which causes failure to send or receive emails.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
You are so kind. I will give it a try. Thank you!

I am always at your service

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can’t seem to find anything relevant & it’s all a bit high brow for me!

Dear user, first from your computer open the internet browser of your preference and access to: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier

Once you are there enter your email address, press "next" and then your password, being inside your Gmail account try to send an email to any address, when you do this please let me know if the message could be sent successfully or gave you any error.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
An email was sent - still waiting for a response!

Dear user, if you do not receive an error message or your mail has bounced then we can assume that the mail was successfully sent.

Dear user, it has been a while since I have received a response from you, so I will give you my general answer to your query.

If you could verify that you had no error message and that your email was not bounced then indeed your message was sent successfully so the problem would be located in your phone, to solve it easily just uninstall the application you use to open your email on your phone, then install the Gmail application from your Apple Store on your iPad and after installation, open the application put your account information and try to send your messages from there.

If even with these steps you can not successfully send your emails from your iPad take your iPad to the nearest Apple authorized agent to perform a repair of your device.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you for all your help. I think I have narrowed down the problem as to not being with ‘google’ but with my ‘easynet’ email supplier, so I will try to follow that up tomorrow or, if needs be, may have to alter my email address! Regards & thanks for your patience! Fiona

I am always here to serve you and have a great day.