ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

I want to recover it, thiught I’d set up a new one? don’t

Customer Question

I want to recover it
JA: Do you have a common password ***** you've used before? No need to tell me, just jogging your memory.
Customer: thiught I’d set up a new one?
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: don’t think so
JA: Is there anything else the Email Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

Dear user, could you please tell me if the provider of your email address is Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or other?

Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

Dear user, it has been a while since I have received a response from you, so I will give you my general answer to your query.

Dear user, to reset a password ***** a e-mail account, you need to have a phone number or alternate email address associated with the account you wish to reset in order to verify the identity of the owner of the account.

For a Gmail account go to: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier

For a Outlook account go to: https://login.live.com/login.srf

For a Yahoo account go to: https://login.yahoo.com

Once there enter your email address and then press "next" when the system asks you for your password ***** the phrase "forgot password?", the system will give you a series of options among which should show your phone number or alternative email associated with it, if not displayed then you may not have any registered, in this case the system will ask you a series of questions that if answered correctly will enable the procedure to reset a new password.

If the system shows you an associated phone number or alternative email address, select the option that best suits you and continue with the steps that the system prompts you to perform the password ***** process.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 14 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar