Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  10 + years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 11 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

How can i recover my yahoo account i don’t have my recovery

Customer Question

How can i recover my yahoo account i don’t have my recovery mobile number
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: it’s been a long time i haven’t use that id
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: yes i tried to login but the option for the text code is the phone number of another country which i don’t use now
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 15 days ago.

I'm sorry about your issue. I'm glad to assist you today. To confirm the issue, your yahoo account is not working since you do not have access to that phone number anymore. In this case, can you please call the Yahoo support contact number at the website below?

https://www.yahoo.com/subscriptions/products/yahoo-plus-support-uk

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Hi! How is it going? I hope you are doing great, and that your yahoo email account is working now.  If there is still any issue or if you need anything else, please let me know. Thank you for your patience.