ExpLari
ExpLari,
Experience:  Expert
117177496

My Facebook account has been hacked email and phone number

Customer Question

Hi my Facebook account has been hacked email and phone number have been changed so I can't get on to it at all
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: On my phone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I have a mobile number but they've changed it on my Facebook
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just want access to my account as its got things that can't be replaced
Category: Email
Expert:  ExpLari replied 12 days ago.

Hello, I am Larimar Caldera. Your computer expert, it is a pleasure for me to answer your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanku
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I could really do with your help
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can u help me
Expert:  ExpLari replied 12 days ago.

Dear user according to your description

Expert:  ExpLari replied 12 days ago.

You can check if the email address you had associated with your Facebook account received an email alert for a change of email address in your Facebook account.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can't afford that
Expert:  ExpLari replied 12 days ago.

You can't check your email?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No
Expert:  ExpLari replied 12 days ago.

Forgot your email password?

Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

Dear user, it has been a while since I have received a response from you, so I will give you my general answer to your query.

Since you cannot access your email account you could try a password ***** process.

Dear user, to reset a password ***** a e-mail account, you need to have a phone number or alternate email address associated with the account you wish to reset in order to verify the identity of the owner of the account.

For a Gmail account go to: https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/identifier

For a Outlook account go to: https://login.live.com/login.srf

For a Yahoo account go to: https://login.yahoo.com

Once there enter your email address and then press "next" when the system asks you for your password ***** the phrase "forgot password?", the system will give you a series of options among which should show your phone number or alternative email associated with it, if not displayed then you may not have any registered, in this case the system will ask you a series of questions that if answered correctly will enable the procedure to reset a new password.

If the system shows you an associated phone number or alternative email address, select the option that best suits you and continue with the steps that the system prompts you to perform the password ***** process.

Once you have regained access to your email account if the email address associated with your Facebook account has changed, you can reverse this. When an email address is changed, Facebook send a message to the previous email account with a special link. You can click this link to reverse the email address change and secure your account.

If you are unable to regain access through this method please go to the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/1306725409382822 to initiate a Facebook account recovery process.

Expert:  ExpLari replied 11 days ago.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back. The experts at just answer will always be there to help you. For future enquiries you can contact me directly using @ExpLari Kind regards, Larimar