How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 12303
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I am looking a lawyer to fight my husband case, the reason

Customer Question

I am looking a lawyer to fight my husband case, the reason I am looking a lawyer, recently my husband committed a suscied, at is work place, due to bullying & harassment, if anybody can help me pls contact me on my given number XXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. We cannot take on the case for you, neither can we recommend lawyers. However, you are able to search for employment lawyers here: