How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 49868
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

for an employment tribunal for disability discrimination. The

Customer Question

for an employment tribunal for disability discrimination.
The spouse of the Claimant is living in London where as the Claimant managed to find work in Glasgow.
It has been extremely difficult for the spouse to find work as an accounts assistant. And is prepared to have a salary drop by at least a third or roughly half.
Can this severe salary drop or any salary difference for the Spouse be claimed in a loss schedule by the Claimant?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 5 years ago.
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. No you cannot claim for a salary drop that the spouse may experience for having to move to be with her husband. The is far too remote to be claimed