How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 12194
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

my husband has been off sick from his employment for 3 years.

Customer Question

my husband has been off sick from his employment for 3 years. he suffers from sevear mental depression due to his employer, unfortunatley we have no grounds to pursue a personal injury claim against his employer and now has come to a stage where we have asked his employer to dismmis him on medical terms so that he can get his entitlments. we
have been promised several times that the employer would send us a cheue as a fianl settlement . nothing has been done yet. my uestion is do we have any grounds to move legally and if so what would be his entitlments?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  taratill replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, has the employer take steps to terminate on the grounds of capability?