How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 49804
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I am requesting Any chances to report human right about the

Customer Question

I am requesting Any chances to report human right about the employer of Carclo Technical Plstics,XXXXX Mitcham, Surrey CR4 4HR. Mr. Ian Hood (The Operations Director) Tel. XXXXXXXXXXX
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 years ago.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to be able to assist with your question today. Please explain your situation in a bit more detail.

Customer :

Dear Sir I worked 19 year as a Quality Inspector at Carclo Technical Plastics, Mitcham Surrey CR4 4HR. 18th November 2011 Mr. I Hood (The Operations Director) dismissed from work reason the label issue of the product. last 24th April 2013 I attended the Employment Tribunal with employer. they didint bring the Actual amount of Work load sheet of QCI chart. I requested. need a court order to bring the document and all bundle of documents and evidence are keeping the Pinackle Prtnership for the case dealing. I am looking forward to no win no fee basis pay back at any percentage. I look forward to hearing from you. Customer Antony 15 Bishops Road West Croydon Surrey CR4 4HR.

Ben Jones :

we cannot take you on as a client, all we can do is provide online advice through this site. Is the tribunal claim still ongoing?

Customer :

I got all evidence of paper works. currently keeping The Pinackle Partnership solicitors firm. They will transfer all bundle of documents. If requested.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 years ago.
If you require a document, which is relevant to your claim and which you know is in the other side's possession, you can make a request for an order for specific disclosure.

You have to write a letter to the court and state that you are making a formal request for an order for specific disclosure. You will have to explain which document or category of documents you consider has been omitted, why those documents are relevant and ask the tribunal to order specific disclosure of those documents.

If the tribunal then considers that your request is valid and that these documents are relevant and should be disclosed, they can order the employer to disclose them as part of the tribunal process.

I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating. Your question will not close and I can continue providing further advice if necessary. Thank you