How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 49771
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

i work for an aerospace company in the middle-east. we are

Customer Question

i work for an aerospace company in the middle-east. we are not allowed any union rep.
The company took wages out of my pay which put me in financial difficulties i had to cash in all my 24 years of savings so i wouldnt go bankrupt.
they had reduced my employment status from supervisor to technician. They said they'd pay me for 24 months at supervisor pay. Later they changed it 12 months then 6 months later they demanded 1500 pounds cause theyd over payed me. despite begging for simple terms to repay they took the money from my next months pay and that just one thing! i spoke to CAB at home and they said i'd need @26000 pounds to start any legal recourse im i just screwed after 24 years service with them? im afraid for my pension.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 4 years ago.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Is your contract governed by UK law?
Ben Jones :

Hello, is your contract governed by UK law?

JACUSTOMER-1gk74q7x- :