How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 12205
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I have recently been diagnosed with a heart condition. Could

Customer Question

I have recently been diagnosed with a heart condition. Could I have my NHS contract terminated as a result of being off sick as a result of this?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 4 years ago.
My name isXXXXX and I am a Solicitor based in London. I'm happy to help with your question today.

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am currently off sick from work with mayo pericarditis and left bundle branch block. I want to know if my NHS employing organisation can terminate my emplyment under the capability
Policy if I am unable to carry out my eloyment. What would my rights be
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have no answer yet
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am still waiting for a reply
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes please
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
On second thoughts please cancel my question and refund my 22 pounds. Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm very sorry you did not receive an answer to your question. I will process the refund for you and you should receive email confirmation that this has been done.

I do hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,