How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask taratill Your Own Question
taratill, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 6430
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
taratill is online now

I work in a company since 2003 to 2013, I have had regular

Customer Question

I work in a company since 2003 to 2013, I have had regular hearing test my hearing was slightly less in my left ear than 2010 there was a signinificant change in my hearing and was told to see my B.C. can I make a claim?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  taratill replied 4 years ago.

taratill : Hello and welcome to Just Answer, are you asking if you can claim against the employer, if so can you explain the situation further?