How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask taratill Your Own Question
taratill, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 6428
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
taratill is online now

What do you need to know?

Customer Question

What do you need to know?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  taratill replied 4 years ago.

taratill : Hello my name is Jenny and I am happy to help you today. How long have you worked for your employer and what is the nature of your grievance?
JACUSTOMER-dkfxi1zh- : Before I respond I need to explain that I typed a question in then had my credit card debited but my e-mail address kept being rejected so I could not proceed furtherAs my card debited and I not able to access I contacted my credit card company and they cancelled the payment there fore I cannot use that card as it will not accept payment. I reported to just answer and they explained I was already registered etc.
taratill :

Hello I am happy to help you can you tell me a bit more about your situation so that i can help you.

taratill :

How long have you worked there for and what is your grievance about?