Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

When someone use "Hmmmm" on WhatsApp status, what does there

When someone use "Hmmmm" on WhatsApp status, what does there status meaning?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you have a legal query? You have posted this in our UK Employment Law section?

Customer:

Customer:

I needs to ask one general question

Ben Jones :

ok as a general question, there is unfortunately no list of whatsapp statuses that would tell you what Hmmmm means as a status. This is obviously a status chosen by the individual and could mean just about anything that they want it to be. It could have absolutely no meaning and be a random status they have chosen, it could reflect something they thought about at the time, and so on

Customer:

I see

Customer:

basically I like one guy, and we used to talk but stop talking with each other for a week. he used to put "sleeping" on his status. but changed it to today with "hmmmm", so I wonder what his status mean?

Ben Jones :

it is impossible to guess unfortunately, it could be just about anything - he could have seen something that intrigued him, he could be trying to make a decision, something may have caught his attention - the possibilities are endless, only he knows what it actually means, as you an appreciate just one phrase of Hmmm could cover all sorts of situations

Customer:

ok

Customer:

do you have any idea what does "Oralleh" mean?

Customer:

this is my last question though. I won't ask you anymore question.

Ben Jones :

Never come across this word, also have run a closed-caption search on it to see where it has appeared online and to be honest nothing comes up, it is not a specific term used anywhere. It could be in a foreign language but obviously I can't guess if that is actually the case and what language it may be

Customer:

Me too :) ok no problem.

Customer:

thanks for your help and nice meeting you :)

Ben Jones :

You are most welcome, all the best

Customer:

take care....bye :)

Ben Jones :

Bye

Customer:

:)