Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
29905560

I am issuing a contract of employment for my housekeeper who

I am issuing a contract of employment for my housekeeper who resides in the guest suite of my property. I would like to include a paragraph in the document in the eventuality that she resigns or is dismissed from her employment there is no tenancy created and that she has to vacate my premises.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your specific query about this?
Customer:

I want to ensure that no rights to tenancy are created adn that on termination of the employment she must vacate the premises

Ben Jones :

ok I can give you a service to occupy clause which you can insert in the contract - this basically allows the employer to reside in a property for the better performance of their duties but once their employment terminates their right to reside in the property terminate as well

Ben Jones :

Please let me know when you have downloaded it, thanks

Customer:

Hi Ben

Customer:

Hi Ben have downloaded the clauses thank you

Ben Jones :

ok great, thanks for letting me know