How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask taratill Your Own Question
taratill, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 6463
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
taratill is online now

I am on prescription tablets for blood pressure and the pharmacy

This answer was rated:

I am on prescription tablets for blood pressure and the pharmacy accidentally
gave me the wrong tablets, this happened about 2 months ago.
I noticed aftet just 1 day that I had the wrong tablets when I started feeling
unwell, I went back and they apologised and have since sent me
sent me a letter.
Should I have taken it further?
taratill :

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Have you suffered a financial or other permanent or significant harm as a result of this?



taratill :

There is little point then in taking further action. You can only sue a company for negligence if an actual harm is suffered. You could put a formal complaint in writing to their head office but there is no point in taking any action against them.

taratill :

If you have any further questions please do ask. if i have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.



taratill and other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you