How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask taratill Your Own Question
taratill, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 6428
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
taratill is online now

Hi Tara getting the hang of this now I've opted out of follow

Customer Question

Hi Tara getting the hang of this now I've opted out of follow ups with Jo.c and would like to follow up my open question with you when you're next online - best Alex
Original question -
which was about the sexual indecency with the removal company
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  taratill replied 3 years ago.

Hi there Alex, what further would you like to know?

JACUSTOMER-1c02qz0u- :

I spoke to my friend who is a solicitor and he says I am entitled to make a claim of assault against the company - and ask them to assist me in reporting the incident to the police


Hi unless you have informally complained to the company I would not suggest you put a civil claim. If you intend to take criminal aciton it is best to inform the police sooner rather than later.