How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 12176
Experience:  30 years experience as a solicitor.
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

can my employer impose a pay cut on me and give the money to

This answer was rated:

can my employer impose a pay cut on me and give the money to my husband without my agreement
An employer can't impose a pay cut without the agreement of the employee and he certainly can't pay your wages to your husband or any other person without your consent.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my husband and i are employed as warden / receptionist team on a caravan park, we have separatepay slips and different core hours does the answer still stand please?

No, not unless you are being paid on a self employed basis. You are two individuals, not one.
JGM and other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you