How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 49779
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

i have been working years in the same company. they

This answer was rated:

i have been working for 18 years in the same company. they are restructuring the service with the possibility of redeployment which will involve new contracts and different terms and conditions. will any future redundancy include my previous 18 years service or will the new contract represent year 1 of my service?
Ben Jones : Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. In his situation you will keep your precious service with the company so in the event of future redundancies your continuous service of more than 28 years will count
Ben Jones and other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you