How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask taratill Your Own Question
taratill, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 6428
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
taratill is online now

Your Username is:***@******.*** Your OrderID: 15283894-220 I

This answer was rated:

Your Username is:***@******.***
Your OrderID: 15283894-220
I tried to ask a final question but I received:
The website is unable to display the webpage HTTP 501/HTTP 505 each time it was sent
One more question, sorry about this but I need to get it right.
And to support the action, Union B must run a ballot the same as union A
Therefore the information which can be found on page 6 of the attached booklet is incorrect.
Yes it is my view that this page is incorrect. Only employees who are not members of another union are protected as I have already stated.
taratill and other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you