Experience:  30 years experience as a solicitor.
31090051

Drawings in a partnership. I am a 1/6th partner. I had a

drawings in a partnership. I am a 1/6th partner. I had a period of sickness due to post traumatic stress. I was informed by practice manager that the drawings will stop after 3 months, I had to return to work 50%/1/2 time. 1st months drawings were delayed by a couple of days, I had to ask for them. I note that 2nd months drawings have not been paid again. I have a mortgage and children's school fees to pay. I am not very pleased that I have to beg for my money from an employee(manager) being a partner. He is presumably either working on instruction of other partners without my knowledge rather than of his own accord .What are my options.

You are not answerable to this person and you can raise a disciplinary issue if he has disregarded an order from you to ensure that your drawings are paid on time. If you think that there is a problem emanating from the partnership or one or more of your partners you call a partners' meeting to deal with the issue.
I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you yes it does help. excellent

You're welcome. Don't forget to leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.