How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 12305
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I need to respond , Complete and submit an ET3 response form.

Customer Question

I need to respond , Complete and submit an ET3 response form. I have written my statement. I need my statement to be written in a legal way.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified solicitor and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Do you have a specific question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Ben,I need to respond to a ET3 form.
I have my statement written in full and I need it to be rewritten by a solicitor.
Can you help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please reply..
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
Hello sorry my connection dropped earlier. How long is the statement. Please note that any such lengthy drafting will be classed as an additional service so will have to be charged separately. Once I know how long it is I can give you a quote for the work. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
3930 words but you have to add the case law e.t.c.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 2 years ago.
I am afraid i wont be able to do that here, this is a Q&A site, not really a place where we can research full case law for an ET3 as the time taken would not justify the costs so you are best advised to seek personal legal advice. I will however open up the question to all other lawyers on here in case someone is happy to take it on
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!