How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask cityguru Your Own Question
cityguru, Solicitor
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 13330
Experience:  Senior lawyer with 30 years experience
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
cityguru is online now

I work as employee. I would like to claim tax refund

This answer was rated:

I work as employee.
I would like to claim tax refund online but I I can't go through all that process via verify as I have international passport only and it simply doesn't allow me to proceed.
Is there another way to claim online? verify is a very new service only in Beta test at the moment. I do not know if it is not open to foreign nationals or whether the problem is with the service provider you chose.
You can register to deal with your tax online direct with HMRC
See here
Otherwise contact HMRC by phone ( good luck!) and get you tax code changed and get your employer to process a rebate
cityguru and other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you